- 2013 – Senior lecturer at UKZN
- 2012 – Postdoctoral scholar at the University of Chicago
- 2008-2011 – Dicke postdoctoral fellow at Princeton University
- 2002-2008 – PhD in physics, California Institute of Technology
- 1998-2002 – BS in physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
My research focuses on observational cosmology and using precision measurements to constrain the history, evolution, and structure of the Universe. I specialize in instrumentation and data analysis for a variety of cosmic microwave background experiments, and I am also interested in observational probes of reionization. I am currently a member of the SPIDER, Planck High Frequency Instrument, South Pole Telescope, C-BASS, and PAPER collaborations.